|عنوان:|| Radio Operator|
|دسته بندی:||تکنالوژی ارتباطات|
|تاریخ ختم:||2017-12-19-(11 ماه مانده)|
|جنسیت:||مرد یا زن|
|کارفرما:||GIZ-Afghanistan |درباره GIZ-Afghanistan|
|تحصیلات:||At least High School Graduate|
|تجربه کاری:||Minimum of 2-3 working experience in a simil سال|
• At least High School Graduate
• Minimum of 2-3 years working experience in a similar position with references
Other knowledge, additional competences
• Language skills English, Dari, Pashto
• Provides information and communicates security related information to GC drivers and staff.
• Carries out the procedures of the safety manual.
• Operates radio networks, receives and dispatches messages etc.
• Ensures that all communication equipment is in working condition.
• Performs programming of radios and related communications equipment, when appropriate.
• Transmits/receives clear and confidential messages through indicated media.
• Processes and maintains up to date records and logs of all incoming/outgoing traffic, facilitating distribution through hard/soft copies.
• Monitors the VHF communication networks of region including executing plans in times of need/crisis/emergency, as applicable.
• Monitors the HF system for incoming/outgoing voice/data messages from vehicles and other networks covered by the mission, and relays information appropriately.
• Monitors mobile vehicle traffic whilst logging in the location and situation of the personnel aboard (convoy tracking).
• Ensures that all staff members and their dependents are kept fully informed on matters affecting their security.
• Announces all security relevant incidents through VHF and ensure that all staff is fully informed.
• Awareness of role of all field assistants and rules & regulations and GIZ /PRMO mission, mandate, and values.
• Supporting field assistants in all issues related to their job.
• Supporting office with other tasks giving by line manager.
• Insures further training on the relevant field.
• Reports major damages of equipment.
• Organizes and follows-up proper maintenance and repair of equipment used for communication purposes.
• Assists in and/or carries out other activities and tasks, as assigned.
|طریقه ارسال درخواستی|
You are kindly requested to submit your CV and letter of motivation with complete contact details to:
GIZ PRMO Pul-e-Khumri Office Afghanistan
Email: [email protected] and [email protected]
Only those candidates will be called for interview who meets the qualification and requirements for the mentioned position.