|Provincial Technical-M&E officer|
|عنوان:|| Provincial Technical-M&E officer|
|مدت:||One Year Extendable|
|تاریخ ختم:||2017-12-31-(11 ماه مانده)|
|جنسیت:||مرد یا زن|
|کارفرما:||HealthNet TPO |درباره HealthNet TPO|
|تجربه کاری:||3 سال|
- Medical Doctor (MD)
- 3 years of working experience in Health Projects Management
- To be fluent in writing and speaking Pashto, Dari and English languages.
- Excellent computer skills and experience using spreadsheet, and other software tools, such as Microsoft Word, Excel and Access.
- Ability to work as a member of team
- To be flexible, having positive attitude and the ability to work under pressure.
- Ensure overall management, administration and supervision of the project in the province.
- Represent the Organization and the project in meetings with PPHD, donor, and other stakeholders in the province.
- Ensure the specific data of the targeted population (returnees and IDPs) is collected for monthly reports.
- Ensure appropriate information from the project is provided for the quarterly reports.
- Ensure that active supportive supervision and monitoring is taking place regularly and as planned in the province and that corrective actions are taking place to address weaknesses.
- Ensure that the Organization’s human resource and other policies, guidelines and procedures are implemented appropriately in the province.
- Ensure the project implementation in the province is in compliance with organization and donor requirements.
- Manage staff activities and movements.
- Ensure that project objectives are met by providing technical support to staff.
- Responsible for project expenses base on the project budget line.
- Facilitate development of a plan to regularly supervise the project activities and to provide regular technical support and on the job training to the staff.
- Identify weaknesses, provides feedback and take corrective action
- Responsible to design and establish an effective M&E and supervision system within the project
- Responsible for the overall M&E activities of the project and to oversee that the M&E activities are conducted on a regular basis
- Responsible for onsite data and information verification.
- Responsible for follow up of missions conducted by donor, and HealthNet TPO main office different departments.
- Prepare timely reports, provide feedback, prepare action plans and follow up.
- Proper keeping/recording of the all documents including monitoring plans, monitoring feedback reports, action plans and follow reports.
- Attend meetings with PPHD, donor and other stakeholders.
- Any other tasks assigned by his supervisor.
|طریقه ارسال درخواستی|
Interested and qualifiedcandidates are requested to send their CVs along with an application letter and apply Via E-mail to [email protected]
Please ensure to fill out the Health Net TPO application form which is available in http://www.acbar.org/applicationform
Write the number of vacancy and position you are applying for, in the subject line of your E-mail Add.
Incomplete applications or applications received after closing date will not be given consideration.
Candidates who are meeting the above criteria will be short listed;
Country office Address,
HNO: 003, Main St: 005, Sello Road, DehNaw _Dehbori, District 03 Kabul, Afghanistan Contact#: + (93)0202510840