Qualifications: · Graduate from a pharmacy/ medical Institute, attested documented from recognized institute. · Al least three years of work experience in related field. · Extensive experience in BPHS implementation and training skills with proven documents. · Computer program knowledge and English language is advantages. · Good communication skill and team work capacity. · Self-motivated and be punctual
Assist the Pharmacy Officer in overall management of pharmacy of provincial sub office.
· Facilitate the receipt and dispatch of drugs to HFs properly and according standard.
· Maintain proper records of the provincial office warehouse receipts, transfers, and disbursements.
· Update stock cards and stock balance.
· Conduct supervisory visits of the medical stock of HFs.
· Assist the pharmacy officer for overall management of the pharmacy warehouse in provincial sub office.
· Assist Pharmacy officer in the reporting and drugs analysis of all pharmacy of Hfs.
· Receive and pack drugs, medical supply and medical equipment’s.
· Prepare and conduct regular HFs supervision and monitoring plan in terms of pharmacy related activities progress.
· Contribute in developing documentation and filling system in health facilities and provincial office.
· Other related work that assigned by line manager.
· Keep drugs according to MDS (Managing Drugs) and other pharmaceutical standards at OHPM provincial office warehouse.
· Make sure RUD is implemented and respected by HFs staff and that the use of drugs and materials is done in a proper and efficient manner.
· Perform any other tasks as assigned by line supervisor
NOTE: The Original duty station of the position will be in Yahay Khail CHC.
طریقه ارسال درخواستی
Contact Information Application submission: Interested and qualified candidates should submit an application letter with updated CV to OHPM HR department only via Email:[email protected]
Note: please add the title of position on which you applied for, in the Subject line of your email