|تاریخ ختم:||2017-12-31-(11 ماه مانده)|
|جنسیت:||مرد یا زن|
|کارفرما:||Organization for Health Promotion and Management(OHPM) |درباره Organization for Health Promotion and Management(OHPM)|
|تحصیلات:||Graduated from intermediate medical college|
|تجربه کاری:||At least 2 of work experience in related fie سال|
Graduated from intermediate medical college.
· At least 2 years of work experience in related field.
· Fluency in local language.
· Self-motivated and be punctual.
· Good counseling skill.
Responsible for antenatal, post natal care services for clients.
• Attend delivery in the health facilities.
• Follow up of antenatal, postnatal patients.
• Keep record of related patients.
• Referral of complicated and obstructed deliveries to appropriate health facilities.
• Participate in the related training programs.
• Provide health education to maternal and new born care to the clients.
• Prepare and make HMIS and other medical reports.
• Perform any other required project related tasks.
• Participate in provision of 24-hour, six-day night duty which may require evening, night.
• Follow established departmental policies, procedures and objectives; continuous quality improvement initiative; safety, environmental, and infection prevention standards.
• Participate in weekly meeting of health facility to share information and discuss the cases of the week.
Filling port graph for each delivery
|طریقه ارسال درخواستی|
Application submission: Interested and qualified candidates should submit an application letter with updated CV to OHPM HR department only via Email:[email protected]
Cell Phone: 0784779407
Note: please add the title of position on which you applied for, in the Subject line of your email.