Qualifications: · High school graduate · Minimum of 3 years work experience in relevant position · Familiarity with the province cultural and geography. · Good communication skill and team work capacity. · Ability to work independently · Self-motivated and be punctual
· Patrol OHPM premises to prevent and detect signs of intrusion and ensure security of doors, windows, and gates.
· Answer alarms and investigate disturbances.
· Monitor and authorize entrance and departure of employees, visitors, and other persons to guard against theft and maintain security of premises.
· Write reports of daily activities and irregularities, such as equipment or property damage, theft, presence of unauthorized persons, or unusual occurrences.
· Call police or fire departments in cases of emergency, such as fire or presence of unauthorized persons.
· Circulate among visitors, patrons, and employees to preserve order and protect property.
· Make sure the external premises of the office compound are kept clean and tidy at all times.
· Ensure firewood is cut and stored ready for use, and when the amount is low, it is reported to relevant manager.
· To fill all water tanks and ensure that all of the water containers are kept full, lighting Bukharis in the early morning at the office.
· To perform other tasks required by the line manager.
طریقه ارسال درخواستی
Application submission: Interested and qualified candidates should submit an application letter with updated CV to OHPM HR department only via Email:[email protected]
Note: please add the title of position on which you applied for, in the Subject line of your email.