Bachelor Degree in Business Administration/Economics
Holding Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Economics
Certificate in English language.
Excellent communication skills Dari, Pashto and English.
At least three years’ experience in the same field.
Excellent computer knowledge.
Honest and trustworthy.
Highly organized with keen attention to detail and ability to prioritized multiple responsibilities negotiation and conflict solving skills
Strong presentation and communication skills oral and written in Dari, Pashtu and English.
Must be proactive being a member of Provincial Management Team
Must be patient diplomatic and professional
Ability carry out responsibilities and make decisions independently
Must have strong facilitation skills and work as a team player
1. Manage the overall financial management; maintain the operating cash log (Cash book) and the “cash on hand” in the safe place.
2. Prepare monthly and quarterly financial report of the projects.
3. Assist project manager in financial management of the projects.
4. Prepare the payrolls and keep track of all cash transaction, as well as maintain an updated cash account at all time.
5. Prepare payment vouchers prior to any payment, check and attach all supporting documents to the payment voucher.
6. Control the balance of the cash log every day, in the morning and prior to the closure of business.
7. Prepare the cash reconciliation on a daily basis. (The reconciliation should have shown (i) outstanding advances, (ii) un posted vouchers, (iii) cash-in-hand).
8. Prepare bid analysis and handover it to the logistic and admin manager.
9. Overall management of Administration Finance activities.
10. Provide Assistance to the Admin & HR Officer in provincial level.
11. Control and manage the Admin & HR issues.
12. Coordinate and communicate with Finance & Admin & HR Department of head office on regular basis
13. Manage the organization financial procedures and completeness of documents.
14. Make entry in Quick Books software pro edition and produce detailed reports of profits and lost (by job, by class, etc.) trail balance, balance sheet, case books and expenses summary.
15. Check, edit and consolidate the overall project account, on a daily monthly and quarterly base.
16. Reconcile the cash, bank account, and advance in a monthly base.
17. Submit monthly invoices / reports to the BDN’s main office or donors for reimbursements and settlement of financial expenditures.
18. Manage the organization financial procedures and completeness of documents.
19. Compliance of organizational financial procedures and completeness of documents
20. Conducting formal as well as on job training to the Admin/Finance staff.
21. Check attendance and time sheets of all HFs on monthly basis.
22. Coordinate with donors and senior management of BDN on finance related matters.
23. Facilitate the conduction of annual and project audits, for internal of external auditors.
24. Monitor and follow up the budget of project financial activities in a monthly base.
25. Conduct monthly meetings with Head of clinics
طریقه ارسال درخواستی
Please submit your cover letter and C.V to the below mentioned submission email address and indicate clearly the position title and vacancy reference number in the subject of your e-mail for which you are applying.