• At least three (3) years of progressively responsible related experience. • Bachelors degree in Agriculture is desired, however a combination of education and work experience may substitute for the desired degree. • Prior international donor experience preferred. • Ability to write and verbally communicate clearly and concisely in Pashto. • Strong organizational and prioritization skills. • Ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
Under the direct supervision of District SME and Value Chain Coordinator, the Community Mobilizer is responsible for Coordination, Communication and Mobilization of the target communities to pave way for smooth implementation of project in the target areas. The community mobilizer will assist related department in coordination, scheduling and organizing trainings and implementation of training workshops at provincial level.
• Conduct meetings with community elders and local authorities and other local available structures including Civil Society Organizations (CSOs)
• Conduct regular meetings with community members and farmers
• Identify any constraints obstructing community members from participating and coordinating with activities of RAD-S project.
• Summarizing and classifying regulatory or policy and community based constraints faced by community members/farmers as and reporting them to SME and Value Chain Specialist.
• Working in close coordination with Female Community Mobilizer and Gender Officer.
• Coordinate and communicate project activities at district level
• Communicate project objectives with all stakeholders at district level and ensure their support for project implementation and participation in the trainings
• Mobilize communities and local authorities to coordinate development activities
• Mobilize communities to participate and contribute in local development initiatives
• Regular monitoring and supervision of community mobilization process
• Explain the benefits of participatory development to the community
• Play facilitation role in meetings and keep regular contact with community
طریقه ارسال درخواستی
Individuals who are meeting the above requirements are requested to submit a CV along with cover letter and the names of three references electronically no later than 21st December 2016 [email protected] Contact Number + 93(0) 784028772. The short listed candidate will be contacted only.