|Admin / Finance Officer|
|عنوان:|| Admin / Finance Officer|
|مدت:||One year with extendible|
|تاریخ ختم:||2017-12-25-(11 ماه مانده)|
|جنسیت:||مرد یا زن|
|کارفرما:||Afghan Health and Development Services(AHDS) |درباره Afghan Health and Development Services(AHDS)|
|تحصیلات:||DBA Degree, University degree in business administration or similar field will be preferable|
|تجربه کاری:||3 سال|
- DBA, University degree in business administration or similar field will be preferable
- Strong skills in financing reporting and software.
- Ability to organize and problem solution.
- Knowledge of computer and Ms Office (word excel).
- Minimum 3 years serving record in NGOs and reputable organizations.
- Authentic capability of Afghan official languages, with moderate knowledge of English.
As Admin Officer:
- To apply admininistrative rules and regulations in the related projects.
- Inspection of daily attendance book.
- maintain administrative system and procedure.
- Writing the memos and other official letters of sub center / Mobile team and School Health Projects.
- Supervision of employees (Administrative related) in projects.
- Preparing of monthly activity report..
- Maintain and updating of staff filling system
- Providing of requisitions
- Overseeing from salary and payment of staff.
- Preparing staff monthly attendance report for finance requirements.
- Conduction of staff meetings
- Report to Provincial Office administration section
- Handling of PT cash.
As Finance Officer:
- Maintain, record and controlling the financial procedures.
- To perform daily bookkeeping in accordance with the guidelines financial department (cash in hand and cash in Bank).
- Follow and control the advance payments of sub Center and Mobile Team.
- Prepare the account system of projects.
- Distribute the staff cash salaries and get the signature of employees on salary sheet.
- Check bank and cash reconconcilition Statements.
- Control the physical cash and prepare cash account on regular basis.
- Check and control the payments and salaries and other benefits of staff.
- Control the staff tax payment.
- Control the filling system of finance section.
- Prepare cash flow statements.
- Prepare monthly financial report.
- Control the project budget.
- To perform Inventory process of the projects on yearly base.
- Maintain the cashier responsibilities ( as a small project no need for cashier).
- To follow up the pending payments with donor (Subsidies & Fix Operations cost & Quality bonuses).
- Prepare the Revenue & Expenditure Report in PBF format and report it to Kabul Office on time.
- Preparing Payroll and allocations of staff bonuses by considering the procedure of indices management tools.
- Active participation with concerned colleagues during the preparing of business plan/costing.
|طریقه ارسال درخواستی|
Qualified Afghan applicants are encouraged to submit their resumes with a detailed application letter including a contact number or address. Please submit your applications by E mail to: